
|
Date: 21.12.09 Time: 10:46 pm
lol wth i feel very pissed now, this is totally crap. And seriously, you are full of flaws yourself, and you dare to say i'm a spoilt brat wth! i wasn't the one who took 1hr in the toilet bathing and changing! I showered my brother and got myself ready in 30minutes. Not to mention, i'm like a girl and you're a guy. Nice and thanks to that, apple pie for dinner, not bad huh. i scarified my sleep and all to tour ard singapore, and i honestly think a 3years old has got better manners than you, simple basic courtesy you don't know them. You could have help more, instead of just looking and pity my mum, freak. I'm just too disappointed to say more. Yeah i know, backgrounds, you think others have no problems, we walk out of them, we dont live them, if you want to know, that's the difference, i doubt you have tried like seriously. Okay i'm done complaining! Anyway yes nightmare's over! I'm so glad! I stopped asking for a break, heh i guess i love living on the run, more often that not, i found myself doing that, even if i keep promising myself i wont. Haha, overachiver! Anyway I'm sorry but i just can't carry on doing it. It's not right because i don't feel that way, I just hope it wasn't too late. It's not a matter of time, really. It's just not the way things suppose to be.. And for some other reason, i laughed alot today! :) |