Call her Katie Wingyee whatever, She's gonna put the boring stuff and here it goes, Victoria Junior College 09S33, Harmonica Band, CCHMS, Student Council.
But that's the interesting part of her life. What a luck, her birthday stupidly falls on Written report Submission this year, twentyfirst october.
She rants and she whines and she complains like nobody's business, but that's her blog.
Date: 30.10.09 Time: 6:48 pm
whoa i just realised i have like 5minutes before i need to get ready and go! Dinner with dad tonight cuz apparently mum and bro pangseh-ed us, they are like happily eating at orchard ion! I want good dinner, but seriously how good can dinner be at whitesands?
I'll confirm that fact later haha!
Well sometimes things just tear us apart don't they. I shall continue rewatching gossip girl later! Juicy to the max, well to realise that's what happening too in real life, ohwell.