GOING AWAY.













Profile.

Call her Katie Wingyee whatever, She's gonna put the boring stuff and here it goes, Victoria Junior College 09S33, Harmonica Band, CCHMS, Student Council. But that's the interesting part of her life. What a luck, her birthday stupidly falls on Written report Submission this year, twentyfirst october.

bold underline strike italic strong


Links.
STUDENT COUNCIL<3 4LOYALTY08' 09S33! Harmoc(: Alphonso Angeline Camy Catharina Celeste ChangYi ChorHung Derrick Dyane Erin Gabriel GraceChew HuiXian Jamie Jessica Jocelyn KahBing KaiLiang Kevin KhangLeng LiLing LinLi MeiXuan Natalie Nicholas Woon Novia Pearlyn Rachel Lam Rachel Tan Robin Samantha Chen Samson Shirlyn SoPhia TianQing WeiChen WeiJie XiaoHui XiaoXuan YanZhan YiXin YongYi

Tagboard.



Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

She rants and she whines and she complains like nobody's business, but that's her blog.



    Date: 14.9.09
    Time: 7:13 pm

    You know what, if you think that life's shit enough, you are probably wrong, if you think things are bad enough, it just gets worse. Yeah so, press on, through the shit, somehow we will manage, somehow we will survive right.

    Centraldogma down, i'm gonna conquer functions later.
    Pw pw pw pw pw.... Sigh i hate seeing his messages and emails, irritate me to the max, ohwell what to do, twenty-first october, the nice WR submission day right.

    Living with it, disappointing as it seems, but i cant do much anyway.
    I just have to stop caring
    Not hard, really not hard.
    i wish it is.

    iwantmyfriendback

    i didnt know my blog song actually make so much sense at this moment, i never knew it make any sense anyway,but now that i listen to the lyrics carefully, it does.


    Take a breath, I pull myself together.
    Just another step until I reach the door.
    You'll never know the way it tears me up inside to see you..
    I wish that I could tell you something to take it all away.

    Sometimes I wish I could save you,
    And there's so many things that I want you to know.
    I won't give up 'til it's over.
    If it takes you forever, I want you to know..

    When I hear your voice,
    It's drowning in the whispers.
    It's just skin and bones,
    There's nothing left to take.
    And no matter what I do,
    I can't make you feel better.
    If only I could find the answer to help me understand..

    Sometimes I wish I could save you,
    And there's so many things that I want you to know.
    I won't give up 'til it's over.
    If it takes you forever, I want you to know that..

    If you fall, stumble down, I'll pick you up off the ground.
    If you lose faith in you, I'll give you strength to pull through.
    Tell me you won't give up,
    'Cause I'll be waiting if you fall.
    You know I'll be there for you.

    If only I could find the answer to take it all away..

    Sometimes I wish I could save you,
    And there's so many things that I want you to know.
    I won't give up 'til it's over.
    If it takes you forever, I want you to know..

    I wish I could save you..
    I want you to know..
    I wish I could save you..

    Labels:



back to top.