
|
Date: 31.8.09 Time: 12:29 am
I feel quite argh after listening/looking how people rant about promos. No, as in my point is not about them complaining. But rather me myself not doing anything concrete about it. Dear self, you are pathetic. RAGH, i meant yeah already i have heavier commitments than the majority at this point, and i'm supposed to play the complete set of repertoire by end sep, that leaves me with one month too. Die shit, now i think about it, i really dont have time. I need to, go on hiatus soon, like really control myself and all. i cant afford to go offtrack, not at this point. Sorry, it's abit whinny and all this post! Today i saw what an old friend typed, the stuff that she said. How true, i meant if im applying to me myself. That's the same thing you know. I thought i wont be like that, i thought i can be stronger, but i guess no, sometimes i just kid myself to make myself feel better. wth. I'm off for tonight, pretty alot of things to think about, nah im not emo, im fine, just fine :) JIAYOU HARMOC, YOU GUYS CAN DO IT TOMORROW ;D |