
|
Date: 8.6.09 Time: 11:50 pm
Argh, my nose is blocked and my face feel burnt from bbq! Farewell is over, bbq is over, well, i just dont really know what to say actually. Times flies doesnt it, we say goodbyes, and well the bloody feeling just doesnt pierce through until you have to really walk away. I'm telling myself to sleep really soon, but damn i havent pack for clic yet, and there's tons of stuff that i need to do before i sleep, damnit, i feel so screwed up now. Just read Krystal's blog, the part on playing piano and stuff. I've got the urge to now, to let melody carry me to another world, to forget about everything, to let my mind rest, to completely relax and flow with the music, just plainly move my fingers and let music take control of everything. I've absolutely no idea why im feeling so lousy now, no idea, it's like something's bugging me but trust me, i'm clueless totally. I need something classical to listen to, something that blows my mind, something that will just stop me from thinking, i dont know. I shall pack now first. I think im using the word bloody too many times tonight. Im pissing myself off already. Please dont let me think about it anymore The thought of the whole thing just make me feel so disturbed when there's no reason for me to feel that at all Caught myself thinking so many times Yet sometimes i ask myself why did i even bother when did i even care But i guess i do Too much Freak, there's no reason for me to feel lousy at this very minute, really, harmoc chalet was great and everything is quite alright i suppose, but now i feel so drowsy, so drained damnit. Clic camp is tomorrow and i know it's gonna be fun and everything, but forget it, not worth mentioning. I dont know why, but i think im losing my composure tonight, just bloody sitting here and type only, and i cant really handle it. Sigh, im continuing packing and other stuff. Just dont ask why i type all these, because i dont think i really know. |