
|
Date: 3.6.08 Time: 9:36 pm
im seriously learning how to sleep in class! yesterday physics: gary chua was beside me, explaining something to aloy, and i was sleeping right beside tsk, i doubt he ever notice! today bio: ms lam was talking abt skill3 in front, i was hiding behind zhenwei, and arms across the table sleeping oh god thats how much im sleeping in class now, raghh, this cannot last ahh. from today on, i shall sleep early at night and stay awake during SCIENCES! it's goddamn hard though. hohoho apparently ms kwek aint that disappointed w our myes english, in fact she's pretty satisfied with our compo! muahaha, okayy fine i didnt regreted doing vocab! but groans we had to do another compo today. aww man, i realised my stories are getting lame, so childhood kinda fantasy. deprivation faints! 因为坚持者才是赢者,get a life man. i've no regrets for what i have done, what i have choosen to do, because i believe that only that they learn, to be determined. dont ever give up guys, cause i know you are the best! 你们是我的骄傲! here's what natalie wrote for me(: I know you definitely have a good plan for your life ahead. Keep on striving for your goals, and don't be too stressed up over studies yep! You confirm can one. 6 and only 6! Don't make us guilty! ;) Anyway, just so you know, I so have not planned my future yet, so (sadly) currently, I have no direction in life. Don't worry, I'll find one somehow, but in the meantime, must start running already! Otherwise if I can only flaunt a lousy cert, probably I'll end up doing what we all did last Saturday (only this time, permanently). So, let us work hard now, and not let all hardwork go to waste! I believe you can, and now I believe I can too :) Go woman, we will definitely make it okay (: THURSDAY DATES! HELLO KEVIN, today sick huh? (: hahahahhahaa, im not spoiling the fun! cause one make me smile and another make me laugh |