
|
Date: 22.4.08 Time: 6:24 pm
thought number one now how? i've been certain yet before, but now my stand is getting quite shaky and rofl idk what to do, who to listen to, and where to find my time spare time thinking of them or talking. yes bryan siantar! i'm feeling indecisive like you -.- but quite true, im always lagging after him in SUCH THINGS! tsktsk. thought number two I AM GOING TO PASS MYES WITH FLYING COLOURS, hahahahha I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT LOLLLL. calculated plenty of marks today and i realised i need 80plus for physics and bio for mye to get A1 and A2 respectively. hey, im going to talk myself into doing well. thought number three okay fine this is from ytd, but idk why when ms kwek said, "olevel markers wont give you benefit of doubt" it makes me relate it to alot of aspects in life. yes true, benefit of doubt. thought number four only when i see you clearly, i see the best in myself i tried to organise my thoughts about why screwing up have been always happening and such. those Ds and Es, lol perhaps karma law for what i had felt once. cause it only happens when ...... okayokay, how this. you wanted to give up on yourself, and i didnt give up on you. you didnt give up on me, and i wont give up on myself. muahaha :D thats neat! yesyesyes exams are drawing near and i bet everyone is looking, staring into their books in nobody's business, comparative to eye-candy. returning to books lahhh kay(: |