Call her Katie Wingyee whatever, She's gonna put the boring stuff and here it goes, Victoria Junior College 09S33, Harmonica Band, CCHMS, Student Council.
But that's the interesting part of her life. What a luck, her birthday stupidly falls on Written report Submission this year, twentyfirst october.
She rants and she whines and she complains like nobody's business, but that's her blog.
Date: 6.6.06 Time: 10:43 pm
I felt tired. Real tired. I couldnt believe wad's happening ard me. Here im sorting myself out. Trying to look at e positive side. And u barge in. when I could have some freedom. Some rights of my own. Some things that belongs to me. I guess it never so soon. Banned from this and that. I did not protest and I felt I should. I protest and I got scoldings. What on earth is this? Im jus trying to stand up for myself. voice out. Speak up. But u nv gave me a chance to do so. Im not robot. I have feelings. Couldnt u understand.
Everytime it felt so hard on me. Tears being force out but I stop that But I hang on. I wonder how long wld that last. After all I had enough. Enough for me to take, to hold on. Y u have to spoil my holidays. Esp when im alrdy feeling better. I guess im not now. Definitely not. worst maybe.
I lost my ability to ignore for now I tynk. But I will persist to ignore or at least to forget wad had happen. I must.
Oh. Y some ppl lyk to make things out of nth. Hello im not blind or dumb. U'll need to learn tat. E world is falling apart. Gosh.